Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Decisions

Seeing as Thanksgiving is a week away, Christmas will be here before we know it. I have been bombarded with Christmas decorations in every store I've been in this week. Didn't it used to be the stores would wait until after Thanksgiving to start selling holiday decor?  So here it is November 16th and I am trying to decide what kind of tree to get this year.

I have always had a real tree. I love everything about them. Picking them out at the tree lot, setting them up, decorating while drinking egg nog, etc. But this year I am torn... I live in a teeny tiny apartment, so I have to get a teeny tiny tree. Real teeny tiny trees aren't that fun, and I am kind of in love with the idea of a retro white tree. I feel like if I don't get a real tree I am somehow "cheating" on Christmas. But these pictures have been with me all year and I really want to have one of these trees to look at for the next month!






Maison21



1 comment: