Friday, August 6, 2010

HomeGoods Shopping

So I moved back to Southern California yesterday and I start my new job on Monday! I ended up selling almost all of my furniture that I have collected over the past 7 years... Time to start fresh. I didn't want to move everything again since I had just done it 4 months ago. Now I have a good excuse to buy new furniture and to be honest my taste has changed quite a bit in the past few years. This time around I am really going to think through my purchases and save up before buying anything new. My motto is "do I really need this?" and if the answer is yes, than I must go home and give it a day or two before purchasing. That being said, today's post is about Homegoods, and if you go home and think about your purchase from there, you might miss out on something great. Homegoods is all the about the instant satisfaction, purchase now and return later if need be! So here are some pictures from my "window shopping" Homegoods trip. Have a great weekend!

$24.99- glossy teal goodness!

8' x 10'- $199

$499.00- seriously

$39.99- saw the same thing online for $125.00

cute for the kitchen sink- $3.99

Mercury glass- $29.99

bookends- $12.99

funky chrome side table- $49.99

1 comment:

  1. I'm on my way to HOMEGOODS this instant for that table!

    ReplyDelete